Companies incorporated in Cyprus are required by law to prepare annual Audited Financial Statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). Apart from compliance with local regulations an audit can also provide an assurance based on the company’s financial results, enhancing confidence and trust as well as reinforcing the attributes of integrity and reliability of the business’s management team.
Through our associates we offer a high quality service to ensure compliance with local regulations and also provide advice and recommendations on internal controls improvement and efficient operations.
Services consist of:
• Preparation of annual Financial Statements for audit purposes in accordance with IFRSs and the requirements of Cyprus Companies Law Cap. 113
• Auditing of Financial Statements in accordance with International Standards of Auditing (ISAs)
• Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
• Preparation of Audited Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) to companies where this is not required by their countries for inclusion of their results in the Consolidated Financial Statements
• Auditing of internal controls which provides assurance and consulting services to improve the organization’s operations